Our procedure for opening at COVID alert level 2.
At Green Van Electrical we are committed to protecting our staff and customers from the transmission of Covid-19. The move to level 2 that was announced on Monday doesn’t actually change our coronavirus health and safety procedures. We will continue with our level 3 protocols, including sanitation, physical distancing, and contact tracing.
We’d like to reassure our customers that no members of our team have travelled overseas, been ill with Covid-19 or are close contacts of any Covid-19 cases. During the five-week level 4 lockdown our team complied with the isolation rules.
As Master Electricians, our business has in place robust systems to manage this health issue. We thought we would share this information sheet, which explains the ‘on-site’ processes we have in place while we work, to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Our team has been briefed and trained to follow the protocols outlined in the COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols for New Zealand Residential Construction Sites – 22 April 2020.
- Our team has been briefed and trained to follow the Master Electricians Sanitary Guidelines for Essential Work in relation to preventing the spread Covid-19.
- We will be signing in and out of sites as required.
- We will not shake hands or touch you or your pets. Please keep your pets and any children away from the job site. Where possible we ask you keep at least 2m distance from us.
- We will wash our hands before commencing work and when work is completed. We have received instruction on correct hand washing in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health. If using soap and water, we will take 20 to 30 seconds to lather our hands correctly.
- Where soap and water are unavailable, we will use hand sanitizer to clean our hands effectively.
- If we are working on equipment likely to have been touched by you, where feasible we will use disposable gloves to handle exposed surfaces. If this is not possible/feasible, we will wash our hands as soon as practicable after touching the surface. An alternative to this is to wipe down surface areas with alcohol-based wipes prior to touching surfaces.
- We will endeavour to avoid handling documentation between us and you the customer with bare hands.
If you have any questions/concerns about our safety management steps, please contact us: [email protected], 021 839 666
Get a free quote
Please get in touch with us using the form below, and we will be in touch as soon as possible to arrange a quote for you. Thanks, GVE.