This privacy statement explains how Green Van Electrical Ltd collects, stores, uses and shares your personal information. The Privacy Act 1993 requires us to tell you certain things about the personal information we need to carry out our functions. This is where we explain our privacy practices.
- We only collect personal information where this is necessary to carry out our functions
- We may collect personal information about you either directly from you or from other people or agencies, and we may generate personal information about you when we carry out our functions
- We protect our data with all reasonable technical and process controls
- You can ask us for a copy of your personal information at any time. We will be as open as we can with you but must also ensure we meet our secrecy obligations
- We will only use and share personal information where necessary to carry out the functions for which we collected it, or if required by law.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to extend credit, provide you with a quote or estimate for services, deliver our services, invoice you accurately, collect debt, and promote our business.
Besides our staff, we share this information with 3rd parties and subcontractors in order to take actions connected to debt management, manage our finances, and to deliver our services.
We collect the following information about your use of our website (though please note we make no efforts to associate this with your identity):
- Your IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages you accessed on our website and the links you clicked on
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site (if any) through which you clicked to our website
- Tour operating system (such as Windows 10)
- The type of web browser you use (such as Mozilla Firefox)
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter a certain type of information, we’ll be unable to provide specific services.
Web analytics cookies
We also use tracking cookies with the Google web analytics tool to analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services. This data is aggregated and cannot personally identify you.
Social media cookies
We use social media on some sections of our website. These social media services have their own privacy policies and may track your use of our website on those pages where their links are displayed. They do this by the use of persistent session cookies. If you are logged in to those services (including any Google service) while using our site, their tracking will be associated with your profile with them.
To disable all cookies
Most web browsers will allow you to set some control over cookies in your browser settings. This includes deleting them from your browser or disabling them altogether. If you do choose to set your browser to disable all cookies, this may affect your ability to use some of the features on our site. To learn more about cookies and how you can manage them in your web browser, visit:
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0508483483, or PO Box 2168, Raumati Beach 5255.